Tuesday, July 22, 2008

For the Record

Hi everyone, my name is Dantzel and I grew up with an electric can opener. Some girls grow up with handheld ones and that's their loss. I'm not that kind of girl.

6 comments:

Bran said...

I personally find electric can openers harder than normal hand held ones...
But maybe it's just my upbringing...
I'm not that kind of girl.

Sarah Gessel said...

My name is Dantzel,
I like to Dantzel,
I like to Dantzel with Hantzel
His Hantzel over me.

Sarah Gessel said...

My name is Dantzel
I'm a magician
And if you wish it
Your pants 'l completely disappear.

Sarah Gessel said...

come on Dantzel if you remember any snippets of the other songs we might be able to remember more.

Sarah Gessel said...

My name is Dantzel,
I like ze knitting,
I'd like to knit you,
a sweater,
ze sooner,
ze better.
Dantzel classic

My name is Dantzel,
my hair is wavy.
At mtc,
zey pay me,
in biscuits and gravy.
Dantzel special encore verse

Sarah Gessel said...

Dantzel,
I think I am just obsessed with your name. Because it is so awesome. And probably because nothing rhymes with Dantzel, I was trying, or something.