Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Winter strikes again...

So, with the recent frigid temperatures in Provo, I found out that my car door does not shut when it gets cold enough. It doesn't matter if I slam it or just push on it. It just doesn't latch. This means I have to hold the door when I'm driving, especially while turning right. It also means that sometimes when my car is parked anyone that walks by can simply open the door. Then they have access to a bunch of cool stuff, like an iPod radio transmitter and a baby car seat base. Yet another reason to hate cold weather!

2 comments:

Diane said...

That sounds crazy!! Did they teach you how to fix any of that stuff in your classes. Maybe Dantzel could use a welder to torch the latch before you leave. Hey when are you going to post about the baby that goes with that baby carseat?

Unknown said...

What the heck? Don't you have a baby now? Why are you posting about the inability of your car door to close? Oh -- wait. Is it a fake baby? You faked the whole pregnancy thing, huh? There's no crime in Provo!