Friday, February 3, 2012

cocooning

We don't get much of anything done around here these days...





...we mostly sleep, like the lazy bums we are.

Except Mommy, who has read 10 books in the past 5 weeks.

(Still not sure if that really counts as getting something done.)



One of them was a 912-page book on the Afghan wars...


It was riveting, okay.


...so at least we can be sure that Mommy is a HUGE nerd.

It's one of life's few certainties.

2 comments:

Tena said...

Your baby reminds me so much of Katie with her little round bald head. It's an omen that she's going to sprout masses of pre-raphaelite craziness in the next few years...good thing I'm not close enough to pinch her chubby little cheeks off and take her home with me.

Katie said...

Um...did someone say book club? Because I have been reading like a maniac and I think Colin has hit his Katie-shares-everything saturation point.