We blessed Cora on Christmas Day 2011.
...I figure if it hasn't been a whole month since the actual event, then I'm only a minor blog-slacker instead of a major one. :)
Dustin blessed her with a loving personality, lots of talents and extreme intelligence levels (YESSSSSS). Well...the wording was a bit different...but you get the idea...basically she's going to be the sweetest, smartest little cookie in all the land, and probably the first female president of the USA, and no I'm not biased at all, why do you ask?
Actually, to be honest, at this point I'd be satisfied if all she ever became was a champion nighttime sleeper.
But I digress. Let's move on to what you're all here for.
That's right, I'm talking about ridiculous bonnets and nose-picking.
| Grandma and Grandpa were sweet enough to drive down for the occasion. Henry greeted them by picking his nose ferociously and ignoring all attempts to interact with him |
| Cora becomes concerned at her family's taste in baby clothing |
| BONNETIZED |
| The End |
No comments:
Post a Comment