Monday, November 23, 2009

What If

Recent Dustin quotes:

Apropos of nothing--

"If there's a tree in the forest and there's nobody around, what's the freaking point? You know what I'm trying to say here?"


In reference to squatting--

"Only women can do that. Women and the Chinese."


In reference to who-knows-what--

"What if Louis the XIV jumped off a bridge, would you do it too?"

My response--

"Depends what kind of hoopskirt I'm wearing at the time."

His response--

"Okay...you can just get back to me on that one."

2 comments:

dinnertime said...

Do you make this stuff up, Dantzel? If so, you are a genius. I love you, bro.

Double D said...

nope. Truth is stranger than fiction. Dustin is really really funny. Everytime he does something crazy I say to him "nobody would believe this if I told them" and half the time nobody does, but I just have to blog about it because it's too funny to forget.