Ads, mostly. A couple of the ads I saw today were about gay awareness...I'll give you the boy version, but there was also a girl one.
"Marcel is a boy who likes boys.
But he doesn't like boys who don't like boys who like boys."
Then we have a whole series of ads for glasses. Each one features somebody who had a negative aspect of their appearance totally transformed by buying these glasses (all for the low low price of 66 euros!) and so on and so forth. Just imagine the pictures that go with these slogans, because they're HILARIOUS.
"Before, I was naked." (Coyly covering herself up and wearing nothing but glasses)
"Before, I was bald."
"Before, I was tattooed."
"Before, I was a twin."
"So was I."
"Before, I was androgynous." (Or in other words--someone who looks like both a man and a woman and really freaks you out when you see a huge picture of them wearing glasses. For the record, I think he/she might be a woman. But really I'm only about...30% sure.)
"Before, I was chubby."
"Before, I was...a certain age."
I'll try and take some pictures of any/all of these things next time I walk past them. They're everywhere. And they make me giggle all the time.
No comments:
Post a Comment