Some amusing differences I have noticed here:
A) It's considered perfectly acceptable for men, both young and old, to wear a pink button up shirt with a pink scarf draped around the neck, as well as pink socks and light pink shoes. Manly, even.
B) Any and all women who have the chutzpah to walk alone on the street at any hour of the day or night shall be considered fair game, no matter their age or level of attractiveness; and
C) Even if the woman in question is married and oh-so-not interested, it is outside the limits of fair play to laugh your head off at the fact that the boy propositioning you is barely 17.
D) I don't think I will let Dustin outside by himself, ever. Many French men look like weasels, but many French women are gorgeous.
1 comment:
I FOUND YOU!!! i could imagine any one of my friends better suited for PARIS i hope you are having so much fun!
Post a Comment