I really wish Dustin had written more in his diary as a kid. He was freaking hilarious.(Don't worry honey, you still are.) Last night me, Dustin, and Danielle were sitting around the living room reading his journal entries of yesteryear; here's the one that made everybody cry laughing.
OCTOBER 6, 1991 (age 6)
"I went to Church today. We watched a movie about the prophet. We come home from church. We we came home, Devin screamed his head off while Mom was on the phone. Yesterday I stabbed Denae in the hand with a pencil. We made cookies. We put candy corns on the cookies.
"I got in trouble on the bus. I threw a rock at Kyle. Dad put his suitcase behind the couch. School is fun. At lunchtime it was the best part. That's all."
I'm not too clear on how Debbie has preserved her sanity all these years.
1 comment:
I had a bluish mark on my hand from the pencil stabbing for oh-so-long. I guess it was created the same way a tattoo is. However, after reading this blog post I looked down at the mark and realized it's gone! So, I can finally forgive you, Dustin.
Post a Comment