So, want to know what is entertaining? Hold tight, cause I'm gonna tell you.
Here's what's entertaining: walking into a little hole-in-the-wall art store and noticing that right behind the cashier counter there is a large, clumsily drawn (think Napoleon Dynamite) picture of Ronald Reagan. Presumably already deceased, since he is floating in space next to a cracked, somewhat aflame Earth. We can reasonably infer that the sad state of the planet is due to evil Democratic schemes. We can reasonably infer this, because--and this is the best part--there is a large, glistening, over-sketched tear pouring slowly down his cheek.
That's entertaining.
Rachel Brown! Where are you Rachel Brown! This picture was MADE for you! Go buy it. You can't miss it, it's right next to a whole wall of sappy John Wayne portraits.
1 comment:
ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ME?! I AM HERE! RIGHT HERE! Take a picture of this picture, since I am in poopoohead Iowa. I need to see it.
Post a Comment