Thursday, March 26, 2009

Ok I know you're all tired of hearing about these little incidents, but here are two more. Sorry. I can't stop myself.

Tonight after dinner, Dustin comes up behind me. This is not going where you think. He kisses my neck. It's still not going where you think. He then whispers in his sexiest voice, "Every housewife eventually becomes Marge Simpson."

Now he is happily making the baby dance on his lap and singing "Kumbaya." Loudly. Okay, does anybody know how Dustin got this way, because I'm loving it, but also completely befuddled. Bunny!!! Have you been giving my husband lessons in goofiness and/or eclectic charm?

1 comment:

Bran said...

Bunny would love to take credit for such goofiness and eclectic charm.

However, unless there was some transformation over a year ago when I saw him and stuff... I don't think I have anything to do with it. But who knows!