Thursday, December 18, 2008

Lame

So being as how I am super lame and have a head full of cotton balls right now
(they call it "mommy brain"...does it last?) I can't think of a durned thing to post and I feel obligated to post SOMEthing because I have this chronic sense of obligation (read: I'm avoiding the dishes and I really want Nutella so something must be done and this is as good a thing as any to do.) It's the holidays and I know a lot of people will be watching "It's a Wonderful Life" and getting this general feeling that life is wonderful. My parents are particularly fond of eating cold shrimp and watching this movie. They are practically inseparable activities. So before you begin your shrimp-and-financial-expectations-massacre, dear parents, Jack Handy has a public service announcement for you:

“It's true that every time you hear a bell, an angel gets its wings. But what they don't tell you is that every time you hear a mouse trap snap, an angel gets set on fire.”


Actually, shrimp sounds really good right now, but the problem is that so does Nutella.

2 comments:

Diane said...

Dantzel, Please, Please, Please do not dip shrimp in nutella. Henry may think he wants it, but he is just a fetus. What does he know? And I am sorry to tell you but the cotton brain gets worse. I used to be brilliant.

Unknown said...

make this!
http://www.chow.com/stories/11427/10
as for the nutella, just eat it straight out of the jar with a spoon :)