So I'm constantly amazed by what my husband thinks I'm going to understand. Or what he thinks is obvious. Today he was eating lunch really fast before running to the grocery store and he said "Honey! Prepare my flip-flops!" I blinked. What? How do you prepare flip-flops? Those seem pretty straightforward. You slip them on. But he kept going. "Prepare my flip-flops! You have to pull them out so i can step into them and we can go!" So I asked him where they were. "In the crack!" he yelled. Of course I'm going to snort when he says that. "Nook!" he yelled. "Crack!" What he means by this, ladies and gentlemen, is that the flip-flops are behind the couch. Instead of taking his suggestion, I decided to go blog about it and told him so. "Why are you blogging?" he whined. "Why are you doing this? WHY DON'T YOU JUST PREPARE MY FLIP-FLOPS?" Now he is blowing on my face and saying "Ooohhh, you think you are so funny!"
But we all know who's the funny one.
2 comments:
I WANT A NEW POST.
NOW!
hahaha you crack me up. looks like married life is aweeeesome :)
Post a Comment